Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Social Media Marketing Content

 Social Media Marketing Content

    This semester I have learned much about the importance of good content that can make a marketing campaign successful. Most if not all social media platforms offer the option of sharing information through content: a picture, video, graphic, etc. Focusing on this type of content can help me as a social media marketer because most of the world's communication these days is visual. We spend more time on our smartphones, laptops, or tablets viewing content than ever before. When we are at work, most people also have access to a computer where marketing content can also be viewed. 

I can honestly say that my attention span is very short, and when I see a post with multiple, long paragraphs, I get bored, maybe lazy, so I tend to skip most of what is written and go on to the next post. As a marketer, I know that I have to work hard to make content that is attractive and will pull a person's interest towards my post and invite them to purchase my product.

I have enjoyed creating graphics, short commercials, and mood boards, and learning more about photography styles. I'm excited to apply what I have learned to my future career as a social media marketer.

No comments:

Post a Comment